***For SCHOOL OWNED CHROMEBOOKS, please power completely off, wait 30 seconds, and restart to see if your issue is resolved before calling. You may also want to manually update the Chromebook following these steps:
1. Sign in to student’s account.
2. Open Google
3. Click the three verticle lines in the upper right corner under the “X”.
4. Click “Settings”
5. Click “About Chrome” near the bottom of the lefthand column.
6. Click “Chrome OS” in blue letters in the middle of the screen.
7. Click “Check for updates”
**This may take a while. Restart Computer when finished and update once more – sometimes it takes two tries to catch all of the updates.
Richwood High School
Richwood Middle School
Woodlawn Middle School
Woodlawn Elementary School
Sterlington High School
West Ouachita High School
Ouachita Jr. High
Good Hope Middle